The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.
- Luke 11: 33-34
- Intimacy. Touch me in the right parts. Hold my waist. Stroke my neck. Kiss my forehead. Hold my hand.
- Maturity. Patience is amazing. A prize will come to you when the time is right. Its called falling in love. Waiting is hard. But worth it.
- Honesty. I don’t care what you’ve done. I care about what you will do in the future. Be honest with me, I’ll be honest with you.
- Care. Because not many people give a crap about anything anymore.
If you punish a woman for being female, then she will grow a dick for you. Is that what you want?
Allow her to be in the feminine:
She has powerful emotion - don’t take it personal
She is multi orgasmic and insatiable - embrace it
She is magnetic and will attract others - enjoy it
She desires your light and diplomacy - give it
She craves your protection and sacrifice - offer it
Manage her with care. But don’t have her growing a dick, forcing her to “be rational” so that you can feel comfortable. If you criticize her for being emotive, magnetic and feminine, you’ll kill the very beauty you adored about her. Then, sure, no other man will have her, but - wow - nor will YOU!
Think on that.
The imporantace of Oral Traditions pt 1.
Perhaps no other method of engendering mystical teachings to future generations is as old as the ORAL TRADITION. The continent of Africa has a plethora of cultures and tribes which still pass along supreme wisdoms by virtue of a GRIOT (African Story-teller) or TRIBAL WISDOM-KEEPER. The Ancient Kemetic culture of Africa was no different and one term used to distinguish a person who bore the great responsibilities of remembering the ORAL TRADITION was “SEDJ’DEE.” The “SEDJ’DEE” was often associated with the “HEM NETER TEPI” or “the priesthood” and their capacity to retain voluminous amounts of information would easily be considered a “miracle” by modern standards. In short, the “SEDJ’DEE” was a literal “WALKING LIBRARY.” Often the traditions passed along by ancient WISDOM-KEEPERS will differ from the traditions accepted in modern academia and by “experts” or they could have an alternate hidden (esoteric) meaning. For this work we will start with Kemet to uncover a few of the hidden oral traditions of Ancient Kemet assisted largely by Griot baba ABD’EL HAKIM AWYAN, who has spent countless years in Kemet as a wisdom-keeper being chosen as a child by female wisdom-keepers of his tribe.
- One of the first teachings that baba ABD’EL HAKIM stresses is that Kemet was a VERY ancient AFRICAN civilization that could very-well be older than 30,000 years and during that time, it has been known by many “secret” names. One of the most cherished names that the land we now call “EGYPT” was known by was “HET KA PTAH.” PTAH is the so-called “creator-god” who hails from MEN’NEFER (Memphis) and it is taught that he manifested things into being from the primeval waters of NUN by using the power of thought and divine speech. The Ancient Kemetic concept of the “KA” embodies the understanding of that aspect of one’s being which “hovers” over the physical body as a “SOUL TWIN” or the “ABSTRACT EGO.” The “KA” is a “projection” of the physical body, not the “BA” (soul) which resides in the body and exits at the time of one’s physical transition (death). The Kemetic term “HET” has a few meanings and the one which factors in the name “HET KA PTAH” is: “place”, “front”, “first”, “before” or “fore.” Therefore one of the ancient names of Kemet, HET KA PTAH means “BEFORE THE KA OF PTAH” or it is also interpreted as “A PLACE BEFORE THE KA PROJECTION OF PTAH.” It is interesting to note that the ancient name of the place HET KA PTAH was known to the ancient Greeks as “HI-GI-PTOS” in their transliteration. “HI-GI-PTOS” is the origin of the Greek term, “AEGYPTOS” which is where the term “EGYPT” is derived.
Also according to Kemetic myth before the time of writing, all records were kept strictly to human memory by a select class of men and women who were usually priests. The goddess of knowledge, Seshat invented writing to make communication and the delivery of messages easier (Seshat is most likely an ancient Ancestor). Her husband Djehuti argued though that humans might get lazy and not bother remembering the records on their own especially if these records become lost or damaged.
by JABARI AKHENAMEN
So I tried a new stylist to maintain my natural hair, which can cause a lot of anxiety because if they f**k it up, it’ll be f**k*d for a long time. But to my natural surprise, viola! I think she did a great job with the shape, length and styling. Next month I’ll try some color. I need to add that natural flair!
MAN SIT CHO ASS DOWN!!!
Why everything that’s supposed to bad make me feel so good?
Everything they told me not to is exactly what I would
Man I tried to stop man I tried the best I could
But (You make me smile)
What’s your addiction? Is it money? Is it girls? Is it weed?
I’ve been afflicted by not one, not two, but all three
She’s got the same thing, about me, but more, about us
She’s coming over, so I guess, that means, I’m on drugs
Just let me peek now, I mean damn, I’m so curious
She’s got a lover, so the lies, and the lust, is a rush
Time’s of the essence, I need, you to be, spontaneous
Roll up the doge, henny and c-c-c-cola, then I’m co coming over
Cuz its ne-never over